Ohio Drug Conspiracy Attorney
If you have been charged with a federal drug crime, the consequences can be severe. Your defense in a federal court is much more complicated than it would be in state court. Typically, law enforcement will have the added benefits of wire-taps, video surveillance and a thorough investigation of your financial records. You will need an experienced Columbus federal drug charge attorney willing and able to aggressively defend you.
I am Samuel B. Weiner, and I have defended clients facing a variety of drug charges involving many factors, including:
- Drug possession
- Drug trafficking
- Drug smuggling or importation
- Drug cultivation or manufacturing
- Distribution of illegal drugs
- Conspiracy to import or distribute illegal drugs
- Prescription fraud
Federal drug charges carry several drastic components that we will have to fight against, including:
- Sentencing guidelines: Federal judges have some discretion when it comes to your sentence, if you have been convicted of certain charges. It is extremely important to have an attorney who is familiar with the Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and one who will work quickly and aggressively to get your charges reduced, in order to minimize the impact of your sentence. That's why it is so important to contact my office immediately.
- Asset seizure: In many federal drug charges cases, the government will attempt to seize your assets, including homes, cars, property or bank accounts. The burden falls squarely on you to prove that these assets were not acquired using funds gained through the alleged drug-related activities. It is wise to have an experienced attorney, who knows the best way to combat these seizures, on your side.
If you are facing federal drug charges, I encourage you to contact my office. I have more than 35 years of experience in defending clients through these serious and emotionally troubling times. You need a lawyer who can put his knowledge to work for you immediately.
Contact the Firm
If you are facing federal drug charges in Ohio, contact Samuel B. Weiner Co., L.P.A., by calling 614-556-4273 or via the e-mail form on this website. We offer a free initial consultation, free parking and flexible hours by appointment.